Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us *BULLETIN* Forum has been migrated

*BULLETIN* Forum has been migrated

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.
Post Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:32 pm

Hello All,

This is Justin, the web manager of S&S Cycle with a quick note for the forum members. The Vintage Forum has been successfully migrated to a new server host so if you notice any new irregularities, please help us all out by reporting them in this thread to me. I have been clicking around like a caffeine fueled circus chimp to see if anything breaks, pictures are missing, or anything out of the sorts and so far, everything appears up to code.

If you have made a post in the time that the migration was taking place, most likely it didn't get carried over. My apologies. But the new host is a better fit for the longevity of this board.

Thank you all and have a great day.

Post Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:02 pm

Justin,
Don't know if it matters since everything seems to be working, but the admin control page adm/index.php is showing some new errors.
Dusty

Post Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:35 pm

Dave,

I found the errors and was able to fix them. Thank you for the heads up!

Return to Talk To Us