Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us Springer Rear Leg Picture

Springer Rear Leg Picture

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.
Post Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:49 am

I haven't been hear in years, since a nasty computer crash but I miss following the old forum conversations. My question is I remember a picture that was posted showing the different angles/offsets of HD springer rear legs and was wondering if anyone has a copy they could post so I could save it to this computer? I did try a search and came up with nothing so any help would be appreciated.

Tom

Post Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:39 am
Pa Site Admin

Search Milwaukee Belle. Francis put up that chart.

Post Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:30 am

SPRINGFORKSHAPES.jpg
Thank you PA, I looked up Milwaukee Belle's posts and went through all 47 pages. On the 8th page I found a post on springer front ends with a re-post of the picture but it had a Photo-bucket logo through it. Around page 23 I found what I think was the original post but the photo was no longer available, if anyone has a clean copy I would appreciate it. I just want it for discussion with the members of my AMCA chapter.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:21 pm

Without the logo
If you will give me the link to the one that went away I might be able to retrieve it too.
Dusty

Post Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:19 pm

That's a great pic! I would dig a decent size print out for my shop, maybe next time you are by, gracias

Post Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:19 am

Thank you, Dusty Dave, that's the picture I was looking for.

J-Mutt

Return to Talk To Us