Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us Pa Is Stepping Down As Forum Administrator And Moderator

Pa Is Stepping Down As Forum Administrator And Moderator

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.
Pa Site Admin

Hi folks,
I am stepping down as forum administrator and moderator on S&S Cycle Vintage forum. It has been an honor to work with the membership and to relate our vintage motorcycle addictions between each other. It has also been an honor to have worked out many a mechanical issue with you all. Receiving help and advise, along with providing help and advice, was one of the greatest thrills of way more than a decade of my time with the forum. I've been around since about 1999 on here and have loved every minute of all your company. We have shared projects for the dead, such as the urn project. We have shared each others gains and losses. We have been through three owners of the forum together. I feel I have met the best friends the earth could have mustarded on this forum. I love you all !!! I hope to visit as a standard member now and then. I also hope to see many of you personally in the future. Regards, Pa / Paps / Paul Andrews

Hi Pa! It's been a while since I've posted anything on this forum, thanks for the positive atmosphere and the way you made everyone feel at home. Mike

You done good Paul. I believe your efforts single handedly kept this forum alive. Thanks for your time.

As a moderator, Pa,..

You have towered over those in charge of many other forums.

Never have you pettily ragged at a member, fanned a flame, or invaded and re-written anyone's posts to push your personal agenda.

And you didn't ban me for punctuation, like the Jockey Journal!

Let us all hope your replacement keeps your high standards with integrity,

Thanks for all of your effort,

....Cotten

Pa Site Admin

It is you Bro's who made me who I was and am. You are all class acts !! :D

Thanks for the great job, Paul. As Cotten said, you did a great job showing no bias or favor, a rare trait indeed!
Dick, AKA Frankenstein, Dr Dick, DD, DL(keeping it clean) :-)

Pa Site Admin

You are the class act Doc. And thank you.

Thank you for all your hard work PA.

Pa Site Admin

Chris Haynes wrote:
Thank you for all your hard work PA.

Thank you Chris...For all your contributions as well as everyone else's contributions. The membership of this forum are the most helpful, the most caring, the most sharing, and the most respectful Bros, with like interests, on the internet. Sure wish had had neighbors like you folks !

Thanks for keeping the forum in focus. I hope the next Mod will continue to keep it all about the machines we love.
F

fhsmith1 wrote:
Thanks for keeping the forum in focus. I hope the next Mod will continue to keep it all about the machines we love.
F

Folks,

As long as it isn't any of the b*tchy moderators from the tribal forums that push their own personal agenda, I can welcome just about anyone!

....Cotten

Just had the heads-up about the changes; don't comew on here much these days, largely down to the 45 running sweet due in no small part to the help I've received on here over the years.

Thanks Pa for all your advice and your generosity with sharing your contributions. Best of luck to Dusty Dave who I'm sure will be up to the job of having a very hard act to follow.

Ride safe guys.
72 Ironhead, goes better than it stops!

42(?)WLC

79FLH

Paul,

You have done a great service here.

Thanks

George Greer

Pa Site Admin

Thank you George. Stay in touch. Let me know when you get back home.

Now is it OK to tell people that PA is your initials and not your name? :mrgreen:

Chris Haynes wrote:
Now is it OK to tell people that PA is your initials and not your name? :mrgreen:

Is nothing sacred anymore?

....Cotten

Pa Site Admin

Chris Haynes wrote:

Well Chris.....I am Paul Andrews....I was born in PA.....but Pa came from the kids. Paps came from the grandkids. If I toss in my middle initial E.....I become a vegetable. :lol:

Pa Site Admin

Cotten wrote:
Chris Haynes wrote:

Is nothing sacred anymore?

....Cotten

Nope...and you know it as well as I do Bro. :lol:

Pa wrote:
Thank you George. Stay in touch. Let me know when you get back home.

Will do..........

Looks like we will be moving back to the US toward the end of next year.

Kinda worried about moving to the US after living overseas for so many years.

And, just something struck me............

Just on the 23 mile drive from the Portland (Oregon) International Airport do the daughters house..........down the interstate.

I see more cars and trucks on the north and south bound lanes........than I see here at home going back and forth to work...........in a MONTH!!.

And I live 25 miles from the US military airfield where I work in Illesheim.

I love living in Germany, and I am really going to miss it. I would be quite happy to live the rest of my life here, and never move.

George

Pa Site Admin

If possible, one should live out their lives where they choose Bro.

Return to Talk To Us