Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us Site down

Site down

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.
Post Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:42 am

Hey guys I haven't been able to access this site for some time is there something Im not aware of. ?

Leo

Post Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:42 am

We have been getting hit by hacker attacks. Justin sent this,

Justin L
Mon, Sep 10, 2:56 PM (11 days ago)
to me

The forum is hosted on a different server so the this wouldn't effect the rest of the S&S site. Hackers target forums built with PHPBB (like ours) because they haven't help up with security trends. This software is quite behind in the times. If they can get access to the server, they can use it for other malicious activity.

We will just have to wait and see what S&S decides to do. We are working on it.
Dusty

Post Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:01 pm

Justin sent this after he got it back up but I just found it tonight.
Justin Lorraine
12:57 PM (6 hours ago)
to me

"Hello Dave,

The support team was able to repair the issues keeping the forum from staying up. I don't want to speak to soon as to if it will stay up but for now, it's up. Could you check and see if those errors are still there that Pa reported to you?

Thank you for your patience.
Justin Lorraine| Web Manager
S&S® Cycle, Inc. | 14025 Cty Hwy G, Viola, WI 54664 "

I sent PA a PM is anybody else still having PM errors? Or any other issues? Mine seems fine now.
Dusty

Post Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:09 am
Pa Site Admin

Site appears to be operating smoothly Dusty. Let Justin know my end is good as well.

Post Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:01 am

Good job, thanks.

Return to Talk To Us