Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull A Few Photos from Speed Week 2017

A Few Photos from Speed Week 2017

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.
Post Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:40 am

Post Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:45 am

An apology to the Tech Inspector that I promised that i would post the tech inspection photos here Saturday after tech was over I just figured where Google Photos put my uploads and they are all scrambled, but they are finally up!
Dusty

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:34 am

Good pictures Dusty Dave. Gotta make it to the Salt one of these years. Maybe when John Endrizzi gets his Knuck done I'll make the trip with him. You'll be ready next year?

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Great bunch of photos Dusty. About the 18th thru 20th pics are of a stock looking black Knuckle. If that's the one belonging to Zach Waters, then it is the new record holder for its class, upping the old record by about 15mph.

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:20 pm
Pa Site Admin

Man there were some bad ass machines there. Thanks Dusty !! :D

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:38 pm

amklyde wrote:
Good pictures Dusty Dave. Gotta make it to the Salt one of these years. Maybe when John Endrizzi gets his Knuck done I'll make the trip with him. You'll be ready next year?

I certainly plan to. I'm at another hospital with the wife again, If they can get her a little better I ought to make it.
Dusty

Return to Shoot The Bull