Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull Dusty Dave Blew up his Indian Agin

Dusty Dave Blew up his Indian Agin

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.
Post Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Yep he's gotta bad problem wit his right wrist, keeps bringing me blowd up Injun parts to pass on to the welder. Any of ya'll kno of any cures?

Post Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:37 pm

Just one little hole and a cracked head n you acting like it's a big deal. At least I'm not gonna wait 20 years to fix it!
Dusty

Post Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:14 am

“Offerings to the God of Speed”...
Shoot, a man could have a good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff...

Post Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:46 am
Pa Site Admin

Dusty is just testing engineering limits. :D

Post Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:13 am

Not those new heads ?

Post Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:19 am

No these are on my 40 Sport scout. They probably started as 40 or newer but were cut down to match some 36 or so cylinders.whoever cut them down relieved for the stroker Pistons with a hand grinder or something and ended up with a big pocket behind the rear piston so that cylinder has been prone to combustion problems. Am having it welded so I can get it back to the right shape.
Dusty

Post Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:48 pm

That's 30 years Dusty, I don't want to rush anything, got my new cam and rollers, 4 and a quarter inch flywheels are in the cases, but the bike itself is gonna take an indoor skyhook to extract it outa my garage

Return to Shoot The Bull