Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Motorcycle Trivia Anything wrong with this picture?

Anything wrong with this picture?

Test your knowledge or someone else's with trivia questions about your favorite subject. Let's be realistic with the questions so everyone has a chance at answering them.
Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:54 pm

A tiny error perhaps?
Dusty

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:09 pm

That is one of those parallel twin Harley-Davidsons Dusty, special for racing only!! :roll: :roll:

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:41 pm

That's half.
Dusty

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:05 pm
Pa Site Admin

I get an error when I open the pic.

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 am

Pa,
Every device and browser I have displays that picture in the message when I open the thread. Here's a direct link to my Photobucket. http://s657.photobucket.com/user/dustyd ... w.jpg.html
Dusty

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:16 pm
Pa Site Admin

That link worked but it took a long time to load. Must be Photobucket issues. Anyhow, looks like the foot shifter is on the right side.

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:21 pm
don User avatar

The jersey reads; City Cycle Center, A department store that sells bicycles.
Rider looks ready to get off the cycle, May be losing it.
don

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Actually it's the front cover of the dealers mag showing A Triumph ridden by Gary Scott who got in a fight with Dick O'brien in 75 while he was #1 who took Hardly to court when he quit riding for Harley so that they could never use his name or picture again!Guess they showed him. Shows how much they know their own history.
Dusty

Return to Motorcycle Trivia